Become a Sixty Degrees client and benefit from:
- Multidisciplinary and experienced team in the asset management industry.
- Some of its members have won several awards by Morningstar and the Portuguese Investment Fund, Pension and Asset Association (APFIPP) for both equity and fixed income mandates.
Straightforward investment philosophy and risk management processes.
- Sixty Degrees adapts the portfolio according to market context. This is our job.
- Low amount of capital needed to access such level of service and management team.
- Long-lasting relationships with clients based on open, constant and reliable communication.
- Management team access made easy.
- Investment decisions rational will be conveniently explained.
- Through a private client area accessible by desktop, tablet or mobile phone, clients can easily monitor the Fund’s information.
- Minimum subscription of EUR 100,000.
- Competitive fixed management fee (1% p.a.).
- The clients’ and Sixty Degrees’ interests are ensured by the existence of a performance fee mechanism that rewards the management of the Fund only in the face of its positive performance, associating Sixty Degrees’ remuneration with the success of its clients.
- No subscription, redemption or transfer fees.
- Favourable tax conditions.
Liquidity and transparency
- Portfolio’s assets are segregated from the management company.
- Daily subscriptions and redemptions, in line with the fund’s documents.
- Daily NAV published at www.sixty-degrees.com, in the client’s private section. It can also be perused on the client’s depositary bank homebanking page and at CMVM (Portuguese Securities Market Commission) website.
- Robust and independent depositary bank responsible for keeping/recording, supervising and guaranteeing the fund’s assets according to the law and the fund’s prospectus.
- The SIXTY DEGREES PPR/OICVM FLEXÍVEL fund is authorised and supervised by the CMVM.
Download Sixty Degrees Client Manual (portuguese version)